- Statement from South Carolina Athletics Director Ray Tanner:
- Ray Tanner: Will Muschamp is our football coach
- Mason Rudolph to be fined, not suspended, for role in Browns-Steelers fight
- WATCH: Battle Armor vs Texas A&M
- Former NBA player Anthony Grundy killed in Louisville
- Browns' Myles Garrett suspended for at least remainder of 2019 season
- We welcome McCocky to the community!
- Chuck Reedy was on Sportstalk tonight, interesting
- Columbia Fireflies launch 36-hour sale for all 2020 fireworks games
- Ray Tanner is South Carolina's rising tide
Is it just me? Looked like no one except ASU had any energy last night. We just seemed to be going thru the motions, heads down, slumped shoulders. I too, was willing to give the staff time but man this was not very good. Minnesota had a great offense plan maybe for an OC we should look at him.
Does seem strange that people smart enough to run E$PN and others start Noon games in the heat and night games at7-730 & 8 in cooler weather. Seems a little bass-awkward but no one ask me. As for TV games if the schedules games are played on a particular Saturday the TV schedule balances either way. Sure some one might draw short straw.