- Coronavirus: Real or imagined threat to the US?
- *** MBB USC (16-10/8-5) vs LSU (18-8/9-4) Game Thread ***
- Olympics on TV have changed dramatically since Miracle on Ice
- Gamecock softball defeats Boston College in extras
- Bryan Edwards has a broken foot, will miss the NFL Combine
- Gamecocks fall in extra innings to Northwestern
- Clemson pitches a shutout, defeats Stony Brook 2-0
- GAMECOCK SOFTBALL OFFICIAL 2020 SEASON THREAD
- ICE To California - Go Pound Sand
- ***BASEBALL GAME THREAD: Northwestern at South Carolina GAME 2 Sat. Feb. 22, 2020***
1 pointI'd love to have 9 wins, but I'm not certain it'll happen. There are definitely opportunities for it to happen though. We beat everyone except UGA, Bama, and the taters, and that will put us at 9. I'm thinking 7 is most likely with a good chance of 8. Beat the teams we should be beating like UNC, App St., CSU, Vandy, UK, and Missouri. Then win 2 of 3 against UT, UF, and A&M. That puts us at 8 without stretching into the wishful thinking domain.
1 pointI like your overly optimistic result!