- One Year Later: Remembering Kobe and Gigi Bryant, others killed in helicopter crash
- Dutch Fork ends the 2020 season nationally ranked
- Camden quarterback will stay in the Palmetto State
- USA Women's National Team Minicamp coming to Columbia
- Clemson linebacker enters transfer portal
- Duce Staley to Detroit
- Should Gamecocks men's basketball shut the season down
- Duce leaving Philly?
- 2021 Football schedule
- Can the Gamecocks win 6 and how?
South Carolina beats No. 3 Georgia in Athens 20-17
Israel Mukuamu returned the first of his three interceptions 53 yards for a touchdown and South Carolina took advantage of Jake Fromm's four turnovers to beat No. 3 Georgia 20-17 in double overtime on Saturday.
Parker White's 23-yard field goal in the second overtime proved to be enough when Georgia's Rodrigo Blankenship was wide left on his attempt from 42 yards. Blankenship's second miss of the game sent South Carolina players charging onto the field to celebrate the upset.
White missed a 33-yard attempt in the first overtime.