- Big Ten, Pac-12 postpone fall football season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Georgia High School Association says more than 850 student athletes have tested positive for COVID-19
- Big Ten postpones 2020 fall sports seasons, including football
- Darlington expects positive economic impact with fans at Southern 500
- Trump says canceling college football season would be 'tragic mistake'
- Girls national track champions call Columbia home
- Jordan Anderson is excited about racing at Darlington
- #WeWantToPlay movement takes over social media
- WBB players reflect on their favorite moments of 2019-20 season
- Dabo Swinney: cancelling football won't make virus go away
South Carolina beats No. 3 Georgia in Athens 20-17
Israel Mukuamu returned the first of his three interceptions 53 yards for a touchdown and South Carolina took advantage of Jake Fromm's four turnovers to beat No. 3 Georgia 20-17 in double overtime on Saturday.
Parker White's 23-yard field goal in the second overtime proved to be enough when Georgia's Rodrigo Blankenship was wide left on his attempt from 42 yards. Blankenship's second miss of the game sent South Carolina players charging onto the field to celebrate the upset.
White missed a 33-yard attempt in the first overtime.