- Happy Birthday, Hilliary!!!!
- Charlamagne tha God: I understand why black voters are drawn to Trump
- Why are democrats so afraid to debate foreign policy?
- Jalen Brooks cleared to play
- We welcome 18IsTheMan to the community!
- New York Times: Tax records show Trump maintains Chinese bank account
- 19 women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. Here's what their stories have in common.
- Erik Jones slides into the cockpit of the #43 Chevy
- Tokyo Olympics try to get word out about COVID-19 measures
- Hunter Helms makes history at Clemson
South Carolina beats No. 3 Georgia in Athens 20-17
Israel Mukuamu returned the first of his three interceptions 53 yards for a touchdown and South Carolina took advantage of Jake Fromm's four turnovers to beat No. 3 Georgia 20-17 in double overtime on Saturday.
Parker White's 23-yard field goal in the second overtime proved to be enough when Georgia's Rodrigo Blankenship was wide left on his attempt from 42 yards. Blankenship's second miss of the game sent South Carolina players charging onto the field to celebrate the upset.
White missed a 33-yard attempt in the first overtime.