Welcome to Gamecock Fanatics
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shouldn’t We Be Glad Clemson Won?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Featheredcock

Featheredcock

"Don't mess with the feathers"

• Administrators
  • 20,241 posts
  • 545 high fives
  • LocationCayce, SC

Achievements

User's Awards

Garage View Garage
Current mood: Cool
I have heard several people on this board discussing how Clemson got lucky and how LSU choked. I am glad Clemson won.
First, It makes our win over them more impressive and we will be even higher in the final polls as well. Had LSU won we would not have passed them in the final rankings. I am more concerned about the Gamecocks looking good than in the SEC looking good.

"Mess with the feathers you'll get the spurs!!'' 

2pzy5iv.jpg

BigSpur

BigSpur

Little Rooster

• Top Posters
  • 438 posts
  • 7 high fives

Achievements

Current mood: Artistic

I have heard several people on this board discussing how Clemson got lucky and how LSU choked. I am glad Clemson won.
First, It makes our win over them more impressive and we will be even higher in the final polls as well. Had LSU won we would not have passed them in the final rankings. I am more concerned about the Gamecocks looking good than in the SEC looking good.

I’m not glad or sad or that clemtech won. If given my choice, I’d choose a clemtech loss anytime, but I really don’t care. From what I saw they did play a good game against a good SEC team so I’ll give ‘em credit for it. They beat LSU and we couldn’t. All I really care about is whether WE beat clemtech, and we did. Doesn’t much matter much to me what else they do when we don’t play them. Winning the bowl to get 11 wins and a second consecutive top 10 finish was icing on the cake.
I won’t take anything away from clemtech’s win, but everyone knows that for some reason in big games like that Les Miles goes with the most ultra-conservative offensive play calling imaginable.

Dell

Dell

Little Rooster

• VIP Members
  • 284 posts
  • 1 high fives

Achievements

Garage View Garage
Current mood: Cold
Simply, NO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users