South Carolina Gamecocks  vs.  Clemson Tigers 

Sign in to follow this  
Tony

Status update on Featheredcock absence

Tell you one tough surgery guys. They were only to cut me twice but had a total of 5 cuts, had to get behind my kidney to remove the tumor. They got it all and it is looking good. Get the final report Tuesday.  Was a robotic surgery. This was harder on me then my open heart Surgery. Still loaded with painkillers. Really move your guts around very very sore right now. Just wanted to give you all the overall picture. Take care and thanks again. 

• Sad 1

It's OK Andrew going in it was a 85% chance it was. Good news they remove the tumor and no signs of tissue damage in the tumor only. Plus no treatments. Good to go just follow up visit here on out. thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-small.gif My main concern has it spread. My understanding very slow growing capsulated type tumor. So good it was caught in time found it by accident very lucky. You just do not know what is growing in you just do not know when you do it is most times to late. I was one of the lucky ones.

• Like 1